Aug 17, 2019
ATCH 2090 - Business Statistics
Basic statistics, demonstrated and developed through problems typical of actual business situations. Procedures and applications of statistical analysis and inference as they relate to business activity.
Credit Hours: 3
Repeat/Retake Information: May be retaken two times excluding withdrawals, but only last course taken counts.
Lecture/Lab Hours: 3.0 lecture
Grades: Eligible Grades: A-F,WP,WF,WN,FN,AU,I
- Understand chi-square and variance of analysis.
- Understand confidence intervals and sample size.
- Understand correlation and regression.
- Understand counting techniques.
- Understand data descriptions.
- Understand discrete probability distributions.
- Understand frequency distributions and graphs.
- Understand hypothesis testing.
- Understand probabilities.
- Understand the nature of probability and statistics.
- Understand the normal distribution.
[Add to Portfolio]