Dec 02, 2022
AST 2910 - Field Training
Field training experience at various U.S. locations for military training and indoctrination through practical application of common military customs and courtesies. A mandatory requirement to advance in the AFROTC program as a cadet officer.
Requisites: Permission required
Credit Hours: 2
Repeat/Retake Information: May be retaken two times excluding withdrawals, but only last course taken counts.
Lecture/Lab Hours: 40.0 coop
Grades: Eligible Grades: F,CR,WP,WF,WN,FN,AU,I
- Develop skills in complex problems solving in changing environments.
- Develop time management skills.
- Gain a basic understanding of what the US Air Force is and what they do.
- Learn team work, group dynamics, and small unit leadership.
- Learn the basics of selected basic cadet skills and discipline.
- Learn the development of the planning process with emphasis on strategic planning.
- Learn to work as a team in a fluid environment.
- Student will be prepared to continue on to the A ST 3000 level courses.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)