Nov 28, 2022
CONS 3450J - Writing in Human and Consumer Sciences
Investigation and analysis of current issues and concerns in the Human and Consumer Sciences profession specific to the student’s major. Emphasis will be placed upon developing a variety of writing formats in order to communicate effectively with selected audiences.
Requisites: Jr or Sr
Credit Hours: 3
OHIO BRICKS Foundations: Advanced Writing
General Education Code (students who entered prior to Fall 2021-22): 1J
Repeat/Retake Information: May be retaken two times excluding withdrawals, but only last course taken counts.
Lecture/Lab Hours: 3.0 lecture
Grades: Eligible Grades: A-F,WP,WF,WN,FN,AU,I
- Student will be able to communicate the issues of the profession to various audiences using a variety of formats.
- Student will be able to critically analyze and synthesize information about selected issues and concerns of the human & consumer sciences profession.
- Student will be able to develop an awareness of the issues and concerns in the human & consumer sciences profession.
- Student will be able to examine current resources and literature regarding human & consumer sciences issues.
- Student will be able to reinforce information gathering and revision skills.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)