Sep 18, 2019
ACCT 3050 - Financial Accounting and Reporting II
Measurement and reporting standards for tangible and intangible operating assets, investments, liabilities, contingencies, stockholders’ equity, and special problems of revenue recognition. Required for accounting major.
Requisites: C or better in ACCT 3040
Credit Hours: 3
Repeat/Retake Information: May be retaken two times excluding withdrawals, but only last course taken counts.
Lecture/Lab Hours: 3.0 lecture
Grades: Eligible Grades: A-F,WP,WF,WN,FN,AU,I
- Continue development of the skills to identify, measure, and communicate financial implications of economic transactions.
- Develop analytical skills and build technical competencies.
- Develop computer competencies needed for completion of financial reports and supporting schedules.
- Develop critical thinking skills.
- Develop ethical sensitivity and enhance the appreciation of the importance of integrity in corporate governance.
- Develop life-long research skills and an appreciation for continuous learning.
- Develop teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Develop written and oral communication skills.
[Add to Portfolio]