Nov 19, 2019
AST 4020L - Leadership Laboratory
Provides a progression of experience to aid each individual’s understanding of the Air Force and to develop teamwork, followership, and leadership skills.
Requisites: AST 4020 concurrent
Credit Hours: 1
Repeat/Retake Information: May be retaken two times excluding withdrawals, but only last course taken counts.
Lecture/Lab Hours: 2.0 laboratory
Grades: Eligible Grades: F,CR,WP,WF,WN,FN,AU,I
- Produce officers of character who appreciate the significance of their own spiritual development, accept the beliefs of others, and foster mutual respect and dignity among all individuals.
- Produce officers of character who are decisive leaders with the stamina, courage and discipline to build and inspire high-performing teams in demanding environments.
- Produce officers of character who are motivated toward a lifetime of national service.
- Produce officers of character who are selflessly committed to service to their country through personal and professional excellence.
- Produce officers of character who can use their understanding of global relationships, cultures, and languages to effectively employ air, space and cyberspace power.
- Produce officers of character who make sound decisions grounded in the fundamentals of air, space and cyberspace power in a joint environment.
- Produce officers of character who possess a breadth of integrated knowledge across the academic disciplines and the military profession that support the Air Force mission.
- Produce officers of character who promote the dynamic leadership between leaders and followers through effective communication.
- Produce officers of character who will apply their knowledge and skills to meet the present and future challenges of the military profession.
- Provide cadets to be commissioned additional opportunites to demonstrate and develop the leadership and management skills needed to successfully function as an active duty officer and to adequately prepare them to transition from ROTC.
[Add to Portfolio]