Nov 19, 2019
HIND 2110 - Intermediate Hindi-Urdu I
Culture based approach to increased language proficiency. Students continue to develop listening, reading, speaking, and writing skills as they study diverse history and customs of Hindi-Urdu speakers.
Requisites: HIND 1120
Credit Hours: 4
General Education Code: 2CP
Repeat/Retake Information: May be retaken two times excluding withdrawals, but only last course taken counts.
Lecture/Lab Hours: 4.0 lecture
Grades: Eligible Grades: A-F,WP,WF,WN,FN,AU,I
- Build a personal Hindi dictionary.
- Carry out complex conversation in Hindi using the context they are in.
- Have an advanced familiarity, and understanding of advance Hindi grammar and its usage.
- Pronounce vowels and consonants appropriately according to Devnagri script.
- Read and comprehend simple Hindi texts written in Devnagri script.
- Read and write complex words and advanced simple sentences in Hindi.
- Read, write, and speak Hindi language using Devnagri script.
[Add to Portfolio]