Sep 15, 2019
ITAL 2110 - Intermediate Italian I
First course of intermediate-level sequence.
Requisites: C- or better in ITAL 1120 and WARNING: No credit for this course if taken after the following: ITAL 2120 or course in ITAL at 3000 level
Credit Hours: 3
General Education Code: 2CP
Repeat/Retake Information: May be retaken two times excluding withdrawals, but only last course taken counts.
Lecture/Lab Hours: 3.0 lecture
Grades: Eligible Grades: A-F,WP,WF,WN,FN,AU,I
Course Transferability: TAG Course: OFL015 Intermediate Italian Course I, TAG Course: OFL018 Intermediate Italian Courses I & II
College Credit Plus: Level 1
- The successful student applies reading strategies that promote comprehension of various types of brief, uncomplicated, authentic written texts.
- The successful student comprehends brief, uncomplicated, authentic video and audio recordings.
- The successful student demonstrates knowledge of various characteristics of another society (history, politics, everyday life, kinship, taboos vs. accepted behavior, religion, gender, etc.)
- The successful student engages in authentic oral communicative exchanges to provide, obtain, and interpret information and express emotions or opinions.
- The successful student recognizes a range of basic literary techniques in various genres.
- The successful student writes short, simple communications, compositions, descriptions, and requests for information.
[Add to Portfolio]