Feb 08, 2023
KIKU 1120 - Elementary Kikuyu II
Culture based approach to increased language proficiency. Students continue to develop listening, reading, speaking, and writing skills as they study diverse history and customs of Kikuyy speakers.
Requisites: KIKU 1110
Credit Hours: 4
General Education Code: 2CP
Repeat/Retake Information: May be retaken two times excluding withdrawals, but only last course taken counts.
Lecture/Lab Hours: 4.0 lecture
Grades: Eligible Grades: A-F,WP,WF,WN,FN,AU,I
- To order food in a restaurant.
- Students will learn how to carry out simple conversation.
- Express regrets.
- Give out simple commands.
- How to bargain.
- How to describe things.
- Learn Kikuyu grammatical agreement.
- Learn various verbal derivations.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)