Apr 08, 2020
MDIA 1400 - Video Production Basics
Introduce students to basic video theory and production.
Requisites: C or better in MDIA 1010 and MDIA Major.
Credit Hours: 1.5
Repeat/Retake Information: May be retaken two times excluding withdrawals, but only last course taken counts.
Lecture/Lab Hours: 1.5 seminar
Grades: Eligible Grades: A-F,WP,WF,WN,FN,AU,I
Course Transferability: CTAG Course: CTIM006 Digital Video Production
College Credit Plus: Level 1
- Understanding basic camera techniques.
- Understanding basic lighting and composition.
- Understanding history and technology behind filmmaking and video production.
- Understanding of the basic operation of industry tools.
- Understanding the different roles involved in creating video communications.
Add to Portfolio