Aug 17, 2019
ATCH 2040 - Electronic Data Processing Accounting Procedures
Use of computers to perform both specialized and routine accounting functions. An integrated accounting program and an electronic spreadsheet program are used.
Requisites: ATCH 1040 and MATH 1200 and (BMT 2000 or CTCH 1250 or MIS 2011)
Credit Hours: 3
Repeat/Retake Information: May be retaken two times excluding withdrawals, but only last course taken counts.
Lecture/Lab Hours: 3.0 lecture
Grades: Eligible Grades: A-F,WP,WF,WN,FN,AU,I
- Increase ability to understand financial reports.
- Increase ability to understand the effects that transactions have on financial reports.
- Increase knowledge of analytical skills to aid management in decision-making.
- Increase knowledge of technical skills to facilitate the compilation of accounting information.
- Increase understanding of the accounting process.
- Increase understanding of various accounts.
- Understand the communication (and effects) of financial information to stakeholders.
[Add to Portfolio]