Oct 24, 2019
ATCH 2250 - Federal Income Tax Procedures
Comprehensive course in fundamentals of federal income taxation and preparation of individual, partnership, and corporation tax returns.
Requisites: ATCH 2030
Credit Hours: 3
Repeat/Retake Information: May be retaken two times excluding withdrawals, but only last course taken counts.
Lecture/Lab Hours: 3.0 lecture
Grades: Eligible Grades: A-F,WP,WF,WN,FN,AU,I
- Understand allowable deductions from gross income.
- Understand basic property transactions.
- Understand federal taxation software.
- Understand tax credits.
- Understand the basics of corporate taxation.
- Understand the basics of partnership taxation.
- Understand the components of gross income.
- Understand the origin and principles of individual federal income taxation.
[Add to Portfolio]