Apr 20, 2021
MALA 1120 - Elementary Malaysian II
Second course of two semester, elementary-level sequence.
Credit Hours: 4
General Education Code: 2CP
Repeat/Retake Information: May be retaken two times excluding withdrawals, but only last course taken counts.
Lecture/Lab Hours: 4.0 lecture
Grades: Eligible Grades: A-F,WP,WF,WN,FN,AU,I
- Students will be able to ask questions (such as who, what, when, where, why, and how?).
- Students will be able to converse in basic Bahasa Malaysia.
- Students will be able to develop the ability to use Bahasa Malaysia effectively for purposes of practical communication within the country of residence.
- Students will be able to form a sound base of the skills, language and attitudes required for further study, work and leisure.
- Students will be able to offer insights into the culture and civilization of countries where Bahasa Malaysia is spoken.
- Students will be able to read a story in Bahasa Malaysia.
- Students will be able to understand Malaysian customs and traditions.
- Students will be able to write a short story in Bahasa Malaysia.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)